Be there to cheer on your favorite Retriever sporting team from the comfort of our Retriever Club. When investing in the Retriever Club Seating Program, you can except to be pampered with the following amenities:
- Individual Reserved Seating Club guests will enjoy premium UMBC Event Center seating options with excellent sightlines of all the action
- Theatre-style Padded Seats with drink holders for your comfort and convenience
- Exclusive Access to Premier Retriever Club is a glass enclosed reception area and includes high top tables, flat-panel TV displays and a private restroom
- Complimentary VIP Parking includes one (1) reserved parking space for all Event Center UMBC athletics events so you and your guests will park up-front and in style in our VIP Parking lot
- Private Secure VIP Entrance all Club Seat guests may enter through our private Club VIP Entrance
- Food and Beverage Club guests will enjoy select food and beverage along with catering options available for purchase
- Full Service Bar offering a variety of wine and several beer selections including domestic, imported, local craft brews, IPA’s, and non-alcoholic drinks. This is the exclusive area where spirits are served and the only place with access to beer & wine during University events available for purchase.
- Exclusive Access to Event Pre-sales that grant you the right to purchase tickets located in your designated seats prior to going on sale to the public for every concert, performance, or event at the hottest new venue in Baltimore County
- Private Rental Club guests will have the opportunity to rent the Retriever Club during non-event days (subject to availability)
- Special Invitation to certain fan experiences such as private basketball practices with opportunities to meet the team and coaching staff as available
- Team Store Discount Club guests will receive a coupon offering a 10% discount redeemable at the Team Store located on the main concourse level
Contact David Potamianos for more information or to reserve your seat today!
Phone 860-705-2070 Email firstname.lastname@example.org